To be utterly honest, I have created a thoughts.com, tumblr, blogger, onsugar, livejournal, Weebly, xanga and wordpress ( too I think :/ ) accounts. Some like thoughts.com & onsugar were experimental hahaha. It was part of my socalled 'quest' to find a nice blogging site HAHA. -..-
I think I watched too many Jerry Springer Show today! At facebookie there's a link to a grandma & grandson kissing AND in love.
Watched 'Shocking Family Secrets' about cousins sleeping with cousins.
Just finished watching whole episode of 'I Want To Marry My Sister'. OMG fucking retarded I tell you.
The guy's name is Mario, his gf/sister is Tabby(?) and his other sister's name is Tisha.
Their father had 15 kids O.o , different mothers I believe.
Mario & Tabby met at their uncle's house before they found out they were siblings. Begun seeing each other weeks later. Mario wanted to introuce his GF to Tisha, who brought him up since he was 8 years old.
When Tisha met Tabby, Tisha told Mario that Tabby is his sister. They still didn't break up and ended their r/s cos they're in LOVE. They know it's wrong but they don't care which is pretty psychotic -.- And now he wants to marry her but Tisha is in the way yeaaa~
THEY SHARE THE SAME LAST NAME TOO heh heh.
JS Show is pretty darn interesting hahaha. p/s i'm using tumblr now too :)