<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, April 19, 2010


Running out of pictures that I'm too lazy now to take. -.-
First day of school was paaaaaaacked. And I'm still sick! :( All classes, MLTs and foodcourt have aircon. Incessant sneezing siaa~ The campus is humid, classes are damn cold; very irritating.
Week 2, everyone has to 'audition' for SB Talentime which I really really thought was voluntary. And week 6, for Business Communication class there's Role-Play.
Let's G O go, school get suckier! -.-
Timetable on monday is from 8 till 5 with only 1hr break at 12.
Tuesday starts at 1, end at 4. Thurs 8 till 12. Excited ^^

My nose is dry I'm meeting Nrl this sats dk about Ami I like tuesdays xxxxxxxxxx