<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, April 26, 2010



I miss the days when I would get ready for Madrasah in the afternoon, after coming home from school. Thinking back, Madrasah was quite fun/eventful and I was quite close to Yuhanis. Hm.
The days when I would struggle with Algebra in Maths back in primary school.
Back in secondary school, when often the only thing that kept you going was your friends' high. Haha.
Thinking back, subjects in secondary school were much easier to understand.
Maybe it's just because I'm taking subjects now that are completely different than subjects in sec sch.
I REALLY REALLY WANT TO DO ELEMENTARY MATHS PAPERS/PROBLEMS! :(

Now often only thing that is keeping me going in poly is the aircon making my fingers/toes frostbitten. -..-

xx.