<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, February 24, 2010
panicky.

Hoho. Poly is going to really start soon :(
Just received the poly package and I feel like crazy. No life sia, have been using the comp for three days straight hahaha. Well, tomorrow I'll be working and saturday and sunday. I think I have to quit working soon cos I don't think I'll be able to chiong through school and work cos I'm unable to multitask dang.
I shall work my ass off for the time being ^^
Hahahah, I saw my brother's face in the camp photos in the package -.-

But anyhow. I want to go shopping next week. Want? K, i shall text people :)