<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, February 04, 2010

I'm feeeling crazy happy but my stomach seems to not want to agree with me :(
My schedule has been changed so many times for this week that I'm not keeping track anymore hahah.
Is it any wonder that I wasn't surprised when Michael msg-ed me this morning and told me that I'll be working tomorrow instead of Saturday? -.-
I was supposed to work yesterday too, and that was cancelled too.

I know I keep saying that I wanna quit. But as the day of my pay approcaches, I keep thinking twice. Urgh, and next week I have to go to a course/test thingy.
I feel like calling someone, and say 'nak keluar?', but then I have to think whether I'll be working on the next day. Crap laaa~