taking more than what you give.
Just remembered that yesterday was the officially the first day of school for the new year.
No buying books, no buying stationery, no waking up at 6am when you don't want to, no rushing homework, no thinking of excuses for the unfinished work, no doodling on your notes, no talking to the person sitting beside you about the most random of things instead of listening to the teacher, no turning around to face your friends just to say 'hi' because you are bored, no staring out the door for no reason, no laughing about an inside joke, no queuing up, no bedokgreen haha.
I feel very happy ^^
There's CCA Fair tomorrow and I shall bring snacks muahaha.
The great thing about my siblings is that they do not/will not/will never care if any of us decide to enrol in the same school as them. I'm considering Singapore Poly and Brother doesn't give a hoot's ass about it. No sibling 'why do you want to go to the same school as me?' arguments, nada. Amazing considering that all three of us get pissy at most trivial of things. Yay open house :)