<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, January 02, 2010
merry jolly .

The words 'Jolly Shandy' and the image of the can keeps appearing in my head.
The words are literally spelt out in my head.
I have an urge to drink it but I won't since I'm unsure.
It has less than 3% alcohol in it. If I drink jolly shandy, does that mean that I've drank? Hmm.

Happy New Year. ;)
I wanted to make a resolution for the new year. I didn't make one because I hadn't fulfilled my 2008 resolution, and I'd just be deceiving myself if I made one in 2009 and this year right? hahaha.
For 2008, I had promised to be less of a pain to Ma in the new year haha.
That didn't happen and I don't think I remembered any of my resolutions by the time March came. No point right? Haha well for me uh.
My resolution for 2009 was that I would not make any false promises to myself and that I would never make any more resolutions for the upcoming years. :P

I shall finish watching my variety show on YouTube now huhu.

Merry merry. xx