<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, January 11, 2010
biting my own hand

I have a very obvious burn mark on my left wrist, a blister at the base of my right ring finger, my palms are always red and my hands ache just like back then in canoeing when we canoed a lot and our hands would get sore.
However, I always believe that if no pain, there will be no gain.
I like to believe that I'm optimistic and I try to think these things. With every setback I have had faced, there was always a silver lining. With every failure, comes success. With every setback comes 'the grass is greener on the other side'. You know the story about the rainbow? How they say there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? This saying is something I try to remind myself : nothing comes easy.

I really, really hope that this working stint at PizzaHut holds that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. So I was bawling when I called brother after obtaining my results and now it's a joke between him and mother. Even mother said that she had a bad feeling that I would get a very big number, which I had actually thought so too. So I am very happy and I called Nurul, who sounded very different on the phone haha. Now, that is one pot of gold ^^ now let me find the other end of the rainbow.
I love all/ if you're retaking, i'll be there k? :)