<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm sorry but I shall tell what happened in the 13 days that I've gone.
If you don't want to read, I don't care cos I'm too excited to. hah! :D

All I have is good news which is really amuhzeng.

Firstly on Sunday(20th), we ate at Sakura. Hahaha it has convinced me that no matter how much I like sushi, I do not need to eat any some time soon, that I've enough of sushi for the time being.

It was to 'celebrate' parents' anniversary, which is actually the day after -.-
My family has this habit of saying that you're going someplacce because of some event (read: birthdays). When in actual fact, they just wanna go there haha.
So far, we have had done stuff twice on Sister's birthday. Well, mine and brother sadly none. Yet haha.

On that sunday, Ma offered to buy MP3 for me. Of course I didn't refuse. I've been bugging her since my old one malfunctioned. It's red. It was either red, pink or black.
And yesterday. Well, I thought it was for Brother to change his phone and his plan since he was using prepaid and Singtel. Sister has been wanting him to change to Starhub since he got the phone so you get the idea.

Me, I wanted the LGCookie but it cost $215, and Ma WOULD disapprove. That was price with no contract. And with that Student Plan? $0. Hahaha, Ma gave in and bought it.
Brother got convinced by me to buy the same phone but in another colour as there were 5 colours available. Brother honestly do not like having the same things as me, so I was really utterly suprised that he said 'Where's your phone uh? It's quite nice'. Even Sister was surprised. :)

Both my sore eyes cleared on the same day on exactly two weeks after my right eye became infected. Now, Brother and Ma have sore eyes I'm sorry haha.
Ma says I brought it home from Malaysia as there are alot of cases there. I had sore eye two days after I returned home so idk.

The other days were spent praying for my eyes to clear, eat, sleep, bathe, watch tv go to the library and lay around dreaming. Hope you had a great first three weeks of December.
p/s it's touchscreen! and gold, which makes me feel all minah but wtv better than baby pink. ^^

I shall go watch Youtube videos and do stuff to my phone. Love all! :D
TOMORROW'S CHRISTMAS!

Sidenote:
A joke I found: What's the difference between Santa Claus and Tiger Woods?
Ans: Santa stopped at three HO's/ hahahaha, get it? ok, it is funny.