<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Flying.

I'd updated my Weeb. (:

You know, I've occasionally thought of myself as someone who is able to let go of the past willingly. Like, if I actually wanted to.
And once I have, I don't go back. Really. Maybe I'll think about it, ponder about it, question myself but that's it.
Yes, I am capable of jealousy. But not when it's regarding something that I've long gone let go and/or forgotten about. That topic cropped up two times, and that was enough to be able to get my mind to turn.

Am I actually able to let go, move on and be a much better person for myself or am I incapable of staying in the present?

Sidenote.
Slept at 12am, woke up at 2pm and bathe at 5pm.
Haha, busuk or what? :P