
This post is edited.
Nurul Nadiah and Amira,
Thank you, really, for realising and/or acknowledging that I have thick skin.
Thank you, really, for trusting me as I didn't know I meant something in your world and thus, I'm flattered.
Thank you, really, for informing me that you're the ultimate bitch, I'm katak bawah tempurung haven't you heard?
Thank you, really, for telling me how much mineral water cost.
Sorry for not bringing the vidcam, as I didn't realise it was important.
Sorry for my foul attitude, the way my attitude smells.
Sorry for being all talk and no act(sic).
Sorry for not giving up whatever I'm not giving up.
Sorry for step like I knows(sic) everything.
Sorry for thinking that telling a stranger with a(sic) mouth diarrhoea about your private life would make me superior.
p/s
What's 'B***'? Ball, butt, buck, back, base...
Why are there so so many fullstops? I'm sorry, I may know everything but I like to ask stupid questions and so, do explain why the many fullstops.
I love how there were many people at the rifle range on friday.
Alamak, sayang la you both.