That's it.
I'm watching Fame and 500 Days of Summer.
Hopefully, this Saturday. :)Listening: The leaders -GD ft Teddy, CL(2NE1).
SS Mox Exam was a blast and A Math Mox Exam was amazing too.
The price of a bowl of noodles is higher than a cup of coffee. The price of 5 times square of a cup of coffee subtracted from the price of a bowl of noodles equals to the difference in the prices of a cup of coffee and a bowl of noodles...Well, on my part, I don't care.
If a bowl of noodles costs more than a cup of coffee, and I want both,
I'll fork out more money.
What's up, what's up,
What's up, What's up, What's up
What's up, What's up,
What's up, What's up, What's up/
this song keeps going. -.-
I wonder when you're going to come out of that teeny hole of yours.
Seems to be bursting at the seams,
fraying around the edges.
Yet, you seem to be still trapped in that invisible bubble of yours.
Seems to me, like tangled in that mess of fake friendships
Caught up in that net of gossip.
Could you possibly prove me wrong?
And I'm only seeing this with my peripheral vision.
I shall not pick up where I left it.
Let's have more Mox Exams! :D