<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, July 17, 2009
Relationships.


I had just stumbled upon this xanga weblog. And it finally makes me wonder.
Breakups. How many times is too many?

She had broken up with her boyfriend 5 times in the year that they were together. If you are meant for each other, you just know. Right?
One person had commented that two breakups is enough. "After the first breakup, you'll have time to change. But if it reaches second, then it's not meant to be". That was roughly what she wrote.
So if I'm with someone for maybe 2 years or more, or maybe less, and I constantly break up with him, it's not meant to be?

You see. I'm more of remembering faces than names, while others may be the opposite. I'm a firm believer in the memories made.
If I'm recalling something, I don't remember the conversations. Instead, I remember the surroundings, the events that happened and the like. Some may remember the loving, sweet or encouraging words someone said.
I don't. I'm sorry, I just don't.
I remember the expressions on their faces when they say it instead.
Anyhow. In my opinion, at least, memories count for something.
If you keep remembering memories of someone, doesn't it signify something? Or does it just mean you haven't moved on?

Let's jump ship for a sec. Moving on.
Do you have to 'publicly' announce your moving on, or not? For me, I think no.
But I feel as if I have to fulfill an obligation to approach people that knew about the r/s, and inform them of the breakup. It may be just me who thinks this way.
Now. If a r/s doesn't work out, it's over. Dunzo. Nilch.
O. V. E. R. Right?
Someone on TV once said that two people are strangers after a breakup. I can prove it wrong. I am completely on good terms with all of my ex-bfs. Well, excluding one.
I was not 'chums' with them before the r/s, so it is not an issue on how often I communicate with them anyway.

I knew there was a chance that the r/s I'd be in would not last. I am so sorry haha. Back to top topic.

Ok so. It doesn't matter then, how long you'd been with someone. Ten years now is treated like chickenshit as if it is nothing. 10 years of memories is something I'd cry about. Three months is enough for me to reminisce.

Two breakups per person is the guarantee. The guarantee to your own Mr/Ms Meant To Be.
I beg to differ. So: How many breakups do you think is necessary?