<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, July 29, 2009
automobile

I'm catching up. Thankfully. I am able to cope in school, luckily.
I hate myself. He's just a friend, he's just a friend.

Anyhow. I'm listening to all the songs that I have. How wonderful. (:
I shall go Burger King tomorrow. I wanna eat Turkey Bacon.
Mp3 or Shoe? Mp3. Shoe. Shoe sounds better ^-^

Everyone feels like shit right sometimes. Like worthless.
Like why are you here kinda shit. Gosh!

I'm in love with this. Go Cory Lamb!
I'm melting, can you believe it? *sigh*

Credits: Myspace.com
Look back,
Don't you know that I deserve that,
After all that we've been through,
Every word, every tear, every time that we kiss, girl.
You'll miss,
That I can promise,
Tell me what you gonna do now,
When the world around you comes crashing down.

I'm drowning,
And counting,
We've found the fairytale ending,
Pull me out of this dream I'm living in,
So I can breathe in.
Just maybe,
You'll save me,
So we can rewrite how the story ends,
We'll start from the beginning,
So I can live again.