<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, June 13, 2009
if life lets you down, slap it.

When the going gets tough, go easy.
I don't think this is surprising. We're going to Malaysia again. *jumps*
We're going on this tour.
This time round however, I am not asking specifically where we're going.
I do know that we're going Tiffany, wherever that is.
Ayah said it's to celebrate Father's Day. Haha!

Had a barbeque yesterday. To celebrate Cousin Arshad's 7th birthday.
Oh Ami, get better ok!
And oh, a cousin of Arshad's also celebrated her 21st birthday.
Her cake was sinful.

Brother and me ate too much. He just had to find Chips More.
I was practically crying as I was eating it. HAHAHA.

I'm like so want to find kain for like Hari Raya :D
Ma promised to try and find it. Heh heh heh.
Yay Malaysia! ^-^