Nobody wins when everyone's losing.theory of a deadman - not meant to beThe thing is, I kept it a secret. I still am, in fact.
The thing is, I adore you very much. How can I not?
The thing is, you told your friends.
The thing is, if I told, what would you think? I am sure you'd be angry.
The thing is, I have to live it up. I can't run away, can I?
The thing is, I'm going against gravity.
The thing is, I'm throwing my life away.
The thing is, everything is measured. Measured how far away I am from what I'm supposed to achieve.
The thing is, I adore you. But I can't do it.
I did it in PSLE. I did it in streaming. I did it in primary five.
I knew I could've been moved down a class.
I did it in primary three. I did it sec one, esp in literature. I did it in sec two.
I did it last year.
You've a flair in lit, I can't deny that. I think I'm a disappointment that I'm not on par with you.
This year. This year, esp. With the standard you've set. Oh my.
If I don't achieve. Oh my, I'll be under everyone's feet.
I'm too tired from making sure I'm the same with you.
You'd probably say I'm not working hard enough. You would. You really would.
That's the truth.
The thing is, I'm tearing myself apart.
The thing is, I'm breaking.
The thing is, must you be my brother?
You shouted at me today. Twice, in fact. Abang, up yours.