<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, May 25, 2009
unbelievable

Wth. he said epic. he said epic!
For goodness sake -.-
Tho, i still have no idea who he is. Haha :P
I was looking at his photos,
I recognised his friend instead. hahaha

Anywho. We're not going to Batam!
I am so sad. Really, I am.
Ma wants me to eat raisins.

I'm listening to his vid update.
Zee, I'm sorry. But he's weird. HAHAHA ^-^

Hate to say this but.
I think I'll be so sick of Malay by the end of this week
I can faint. Ahh.

Oh oh. So funny.
The social circle is so small,
that she comes back into everyone's lives.
Very soap drama -ish.
Didn't know my ma's family was capable of this.
I wonder how'll this end. *-*