<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, May 28, 2009
selections

The only person who can bring you down is, yourself
Amazingly so, Ma is not too angry.
Let's not talk about midyears.

Malay Intensive has been tiring and real awe-inspiring.
I never thought I'd ever be able to endure hours of ONLY malay.
Felt the sudden urge to finally have a go at one of the poems Mr Lee once gave to me.
Specially. HAH. Asked for it, he gave.
But never had a go at it.
Shall try to finish it and give it to him tomorrow *cross fingers*
I'm 'looking' forward to more movies tomorrow. :P

Ma tsktsk-ed at AMath. I'll try. :/