<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, May 18, 2009
cloud nine !!

This is like so last week news.
But who gives an f, f, f, f, f, f.
That became a song in my head. Huhu.

Anyhow. I saw Mr Wedding-Guy. Can you like believe it?
Like ahhhh.
Nad was there, lol. I was talking to her and I completely stopped talking just to stare.
Yes, very shameless of me, I know.
You don't have to rub it in my face, hokay!
Huhu. If only I could talk to him, that'd be fun. ^-..^

Ok the word Huhu is bugging me, I shouldn't use it then.

Anyhow. Just now was okay, but was not okay at the same time.
In the end, me and nad talked crap in the engineering talk. :P

I've been contemplating, thinking, weighing, brood over, pondered, ruminated.
And I think I shall say it.
Well, I only remembered on the 12th, which was 6 days ago.
So this is for that 12 days ago.
Mil, happy belated birthday. :)

I shall make my friends happy tomorrow. In the morning. muahaha.
Even though we're getting our Malay results tomorrow. :(
I'm happy. Can you tell? :D