<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, May 18, 2009
Midyears.

I hope I pass. I hope I pass. I hope I pass.
I hope I pass. I hope I pass. I hope I pass.
I hope I pass. I hope I pass. I hope I pass.

I'll pray to God tonight.
I'll pray, I promise. I'll pray, really I will.
I need to pass my English midyears.

If I fail. If my prayers don't come true.
I'll cry like I did for A Math.
Till my eyes are red, and I can't even fake it.
A Math is enough. Enough.
Enough to make me realise I do not want to be the lowest in class. Anymore.

I need to pass. I need to pass. I need to pass.