I'm using bro's lappy. (:
I've yet to start studying emath. Pity.
Lady Gaga showed her vajayjay at her concert in Philadelphia.
Well, she showed her VagVag, as they called it.
Heh heh heh. Bet you all are going O.o now, right?
Thanks to OhNoTheyDidnt.livejournal :P
Yes, they have a video. It's quite far, so you dont see the real thing.
THANK GOD!
LG: Now, I'm gonna show Philadelphia my vagina.
Philly: *screams*horny, horny people.
Friday went orchard, Saturday went sort of jogging,
Today went engagement hoohah. :)
Saw Mr IOnlySeeAtWeddings. Or, inshort form: The WeddingGuy.
He was from the same primary school as me,
and I think he knows me.
And no! It's not from the times I've unconsciously turned in his direction.
*winkwink* heh heh.
I think he wears eyeliner.
Hmmm, a 'real man' indeed!
Now, in the background, is Jolin Tsai's song.
i don't want a boyfriend, i need a real man, real man, real man,
real man, real man. hahahah
Mr WeddingGuy, Mr WeddingGuy.
He's a cousin I only found out a year ago. Haha, sucha nice cousin I am.
Watched Spiderman 3. Again.
Watched it just as the fight scene began,
and the moment when James Franco's character, Harry, *sobs* dies.
Annoyingly, I cried. -.-
Assraf is annoying. Nyeh.
Kiss my toes, you're not worth my butt.
*pulls one eye down and sticks out tongue*
Lady VagVag made my day. :P