<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, April 11, 2009
unfair.

Left to find the clues, cos I wasn't there firsthand.


Ok. My hair is like sec two, end of year.
See me? To the right somewhere. With the short hair.
Something like that, but thinner.
Gahhhh. I'm sad.
I should really learn how to understand chinese, or learn to speak it.
And memorise it.
I was so difficult, trying to communicate with the hairdresser -.-

I seriously think me cutting my hair, caused me to feel this way.

I feel like crying, but yet I feel so emotionless. Understand? :/
I'm not supposed to question this. In a way, I've tried to 'expose' on how I feel about all this
but I just feel idiotic for doing so.
I keep thinking it's just me, being stupid.

I feel really lost. And I'm sorry for admitting so.
Don't ask me why. Sorry for being daft.