peace of mind.
Keeps playing in my head, but I have no will
to stop it.I shall do this.
Update my every move. lol!
I'm kidding. I shall just update whenever I feel like I should.
I love, love, love, nope, like you.
I tried to convince myself that maybe, just maybe I still love you.
Nope, I don't. Tried to, but didn't happen. :)
I'm just being juvenile. Forgive me.
Okay I'm off, going to play Pizza Farm Frenzy. It's a kids game.
Like I said, I'm just being juvenile. :P
I shall edit when I'm done.
time: 8.05 p.m.Well, I'm back. I didn't managed to play Farm Frenzy.
I can't playit anymore I think. So, I played Chocolatier ^-^
It was fun, till I started losing money. But I managed to get alot of money in the end.
This is totally irrelevant. :P
I shall go to sleep.
Goodnight!
time: 10.58 p.m.