<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, April 24, 2009
one fact bout me

Someone's not befriending someone

-.- Save me
Green Day vids are showing back to back. I think it's a special.
One or two GD vids are fine, but not an entire half hour.


I am lacking in a few brain cells,
due to many times I've consciously managed to injure various parts of my head.

Primary one/two. Once, I had banged my head against this pillar in bedok interchange. My head was numb.
Primary four. Also had hit the whole back of my head against the tabletop, on a bump that was obtained from two days before and didn't hurt. Til then.
Kindergarten: K2. I, in fact everyone, was running around cos it was graduation, tripped over a step and fell. I still have a scar on my lip, it was bleeding. I was wearing my new shoes.
Primary six. My biggest collision. Strangely enough, it didn't hurt and everyone was freaking I wish I've a photo. This boy was running, banged into me and I rotated. Ended up banging the pillar, thought my face was bleeding, it was numb and looked in the mirror in the sickbay even though I was told not to.

Secondary school doesn't have memories like these. I've been cautious ever since.
My right side, or temple, is throbbing.

Though I have banged/hit/poked/scalded my thigh, arm, hand, big toe, foot, shoulder, eye and fingers before. Everything, except big toe and fingers, are now occasionally.
Those four major accidents contributes to my headache occurrences.

Eye: One was from bro, wrong moment. My fault really. Many by my own fingers.
Fingers: Right hand. Scalded by an iron. Too curious for own good, cried for a good hour. Family knew the week after.
Big toe: Dropped the door lock on it. Didn't hang it on the door frame. Chain was broken since week before. Stared at the lock and bleeding toe for few good seconds.
Banged the computer table, cabinet, TV, bed frame.. :)


love, x
time: 7.56 p.m.