<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, April 11, 2009
i want my hair.

If you turn round, you'll see me. Soon enough.

I've, so far, eaten three packets of Oreo Chocolate.
Sis ate two pieces. Which means I've ate 7 pieces of oreo. :O !

Abg is not home ^-^ Yet again, he has camp. Today and tomorrow.
When sis found out that he has camp, she smiled widely.
And I said, 'See? I'm not the only one who's happy'. :P

Watched Confessions of a shopaholic with sis! Finally eh. :)
Saw fauzie laily at Leisure Park Kallang, where we watched the movie.
He was wearing a green shirt, with a white shirt underneath,
white jeans and green shoes. LOL

And I cut my hair! :)
When I stood up, I looked behind the seat and when I saw my hair, I grew sentimental for a while.
There was one point when he was still cutting my hair, I looked down and saw how short my hair was cut.
I was going 'ahhh, he cut that short?' over and over again. -.-

I feel so sec two now.
Ok, I keep touching my hair. But there's nothing to touch. :(
I want my hair!