<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, April 16, 2009
feeling odd.

Let's get excited
I'm so excited
I know exactly what I'm gonna do-oo
Let's get excited
I'm so excited
- let's get excited by alesha dixon

Yknow that feeling like your heart goes up, then suddenly goes down?
Like when a bus goes up a bump and you feel like you've just jumped?
That's what I'm feeling. (:

Blogger posted this, 'Scheduled outage at ...'
I read that as 'Scheduled outrage'. lol. -.-

There's this post at xanga, which I've stumbled upon, that strikes a chord.
"With all that being said, I do not regret the decision to be a psychology major.
I firmly believe that I wouldn't be the understanding and empathetic person I am today had I done something else.
I'm pretty sure that had I wanted to, I could have majored in science or computers and would have done well.
However, I knew that in the long run I wouldn't be happy doing stuff like that. Sure, money might be better, but I prefer to deal with the more human aspects of life.
Given the chance, I would choose something I'm passionate about over something that can make me tons of money.
In my mind, happiness trumps monetary reward any day.
"
[http://roadlesstaken.xanga.com/698457849/so-what-did-you-major-in/]
Yay for Alex Chan. ^-^

Bro just got home.
So, have to go malaysia truly asia tomorrow.
Just for the sake of getting out of sunny sunny Singapore.
Ohhh, what a beautiful day
The sun is shining, and I feel so happyyyy.
Naddd, get it get it? hahaha

I finally a mission now. In fact, four.
Uno. Find a song that is so funny it's kewl. Ala I'm On A Boat by the lonely island.
Er. Play Chocolatier. YAY!
Three. Crap, I forgot.
Empat. Finish reading Atonement, which I'm not understanding.
Oh, three. Eat.

:D