but still, my brother.
So. Brother refers to me as a third person. Really.
He does that on his LJ.
Well, not that I am praticularly disturbed.
At least he doesn't call me adik in real life. (:
They, and I, feel awkward with them calling me that.
Anyhow. Point of this post is to display the dislike I have for him right now.
He is such an ahole.
He warned me not to inform Ma of his latest wanting right now,
but he, in turn, always turns on me.
Now. I have such a loving and understanding brother. love, love, love!
You better not smack me in the head when you read this.
P off. -...- to abang.
'I can't call the brother-sister hotline and say that I don't want you
as a sister anymore. It's not like I can disown you.'
-Spencer Pratt from the hillsOh, how true, how true. )':
I shall redirect and rechannel my dislike. I sound like a yoga teach.
Nyeh.
Tomorrow's exam. Can't wait. -.-