the big picture.
If you could only see my persistence, mother.My brother's back.
I came home on friday after training and I saw him. Sitting there with his things all over and using the laptop.
How no life he is. Really. -.-
Went to grandma's house yesterday.
It's been months since I went there. The last was
hari raya haji, which was last year I think?
):
Oh, kak sumayyah is getting married on the 18th.
I'm posting this because it is the day exactly after competition and brother's camp.
It's being held at malaysia. Cause she's getting married with a Negeri Sembilan guy.
Both her older sisters are not married, and are only engaged. Wth right? -.-
It's at 9 am. My aunt suggested going on friday, and stay at a hotel.
Ma and Ayah are thinking of it, but we have to go on friday.
And it's on a saturday. Understand my pain *sulks* !!
hctibahcusmai.
time: 5.14 p.m.these are random that i found from photobucket. cheers.
there's more actually lol. :P
the last one is damn funny.
one of the bad pickup lines:

time: 6.54 p.m.