<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Saturday, March 07, 2009
salute to brand new feelings.

Hope and belief will bring you far.
I just never thought it'd happen to me.

Became fake on wednesday. Showed happiness that I wasn't feeling.
Felt tired, worn out and down. Okay, those three words meant the same thing.
I just wanted to crash out on the floor if I could.
And sleep. Yes, on the floor.

Met Deanna on thursday. Saw Syahir at the third floor with Zaiqah and her 'peeps'.
Haha. The 'peeps' was intentional. I don't think I will use the words, really.
One of them said 'Bye, atikah!' and I didn't bother replying or acknowledging them.
I only said hello to Syahir. Haha.
Yes, I detest them. A bunch of fakes who have no respect and are not worth responding to.

I hate to say this. But I cried.
I cried whilst reading Nadiah's blog. Okay, I shouldn't talk about it.
It's making me more sad, really. The struggle she's going through.
I made her cry, and I am angry at myself for doing so.
I shan't elaborate, it'll just make things worse. I treasure this partnership too.
Work hard and persevere.
Till the end, babe. Till the end.

On the sunny side of news tho. I finally attained a medal from Sports Day.
How grateful I feel towards Irna, Ayu and Aliya.
For both persuading me to join and encouraging each other.
To whoever who won, no matter by chance or not, congratulations.

I was late. I do not know how, but I'd managed to get ready and get into a taxi in 10 minutes.
Woke up at 7.15.
For five minutes, struggled to decide what I should do first. It was funny.
I didn't know whether to pack my bag first, to bathe or to brush my teeth.
The taxi driver drove real fast, after I asked 'Uh, try to go fast okay uncle.'.
Reached there in $1. Haha.
The meter started at $2.40 and ended with $3.40.
Thankfully the two traffic lights were red, or I think I would have fainted upon reaching.
I forgot to close the door too. The uncle just smiled and waited. I think I would have just left it if it didn't occur to me to check.
Well, at least he smiled, didn't he? :D

On another side of sunny news. It's stopped raining. *cheers*
And I have the strongest urge to just stand up and bus off to dear grandma's house.
It's the strongest urge I've felt. Well, ever since I'd received an open invitation from her to come.
She remarked that I shouldn't be going out often and that I should come to her house instead.
I am appalled that Ma told her what she was upset about and yet grateful,
that she does confide in her mother on her 'issues'.
I thought that grandma confides in her and Ma doesn't.
Amazing discovery I tell you.

Okay. The font looks so small in safari. If I am typing this in internet, it'll be bigger.
Random, no. Astonished, yes.

Trying my very best to use proper english.
But I shall collapse once in a while, when in school, talking. I shall collapse due to the immense pressure I feel.
Haha, that was total drama bullshit. :P

Conclusion: I find this morning eventful. With the taxi driver and the group of people I clashed into right after.
And I absolutely love today! (:

I want outings with Fer, Ayu and Nad again.
Fixed destination, just no mission.
Walking around and enjoying the company. It's not loitering, it's spending time.

Take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat (boat, yeah)
I'm on a boat motherfucker take a look at me
-
Fuck land, I'm on a boat, motherfucker (motherfucker)
Fuck trees, I climb buoys, motherfucker (motherfucker)
I'm on the deck with my boys, motherfucker (yeah)
This boat engine make noise, motherfucker.