the most i can do is to ask you not to.
Ever felt lost? So clueless that you feel like crying?
Ever felt heartburn?
When you know that something's gonna happen no matter what you do?Don't be with her. Please.
She doesn't need what I went through. And I know you know what I mean. What I did was a xx*ful thing, and she don't deserve it. No matter how much I dislike her, because of you or not, what xxx and x* did is not what I want her to experience too. If you want to be with her, I just hope that you won't.
The guilt feeling is still in me, you know.Where do I fit in? I don't see myself in this bond that you have.
I'm not being selfish. I just want to know my place in all this mess.
Helping one another, or just your duty as a friend?
Sometimes I feel like what you are doing feels so unreal.
Like as if you don't actually want to bother, but just doing it cos you know you're supposed to. Maybe it's sincere these things that all of you are doing, but it doesn't feel like it.
Am I a friend or a close friend? Or am I just a member of this bond?
I feel like I'm missing out on something that I thought I had with all of you.
Maybe it's just an illusion and I'm hallucinating that I am in it.
I'll never be part of it, will I?love, atiks.