momentum
When you already gave the beat but I missed it.
A little too late.The 3-day workshop has the weird effect of being stuck in your brain.
We are actually motivated by attending a workshop.
Kwel or what! ^-^
Listening to 913fm online.
So yes. Ma
threatened that if I return home at night again, she will go to school.
And she will ask for me to
be out of the canoeing team.
The intensity of her hatred for me achieving a dream, other than hers. Which is to succeed at O's. I do want to too, but
not for recognition. Unlike her.
I know she feels that I
won't get good grades.
Oh how I detest.
I am gonna work my a* off.
I'm gonna juggle my responsibilities as a student, canoeist, malaydancer, daughter, sister and friend with
ease. Survivor.
-
demi kenyataan bahawa ibuku sendiri tiada kepercayaan atas ku.