<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, February 24, 2009
somewhere hovering on the edge

I merely passed A Math ct by one mark. I lost 2 marks because I wrote minus instead of plus. F, F, F. Someone tell me I should be delighted about this.
Many people are being great friends by acting like they are not surprised that they got good marks and then behaving in a way that suggests otherwise. And discreetly pushing it in your direction. Keep snobbish acts for own eyes.

Yes, I am flipping out.
Somewhere inside, I feel that nervousness I usually get before a competition.
Or before an exam or test that I know I can ace, yet I know I can fail miserably.

It doesn't show. It doesn't show when I'm struggling to understand A Math.
It doesn't show when I'm doing malay and I know it's wrong.
It doesn't show when I'm doing chemistry.

All I know is it shows when I'm dancing. All of it. The insecurities, the self-doubts, the hesitations and the frustations especially.
When that feeling doesn't go away, but you want it to. You tell yourself to not be ever doubtful of oneself, to be confident in what we do. That confidence you force upon yourself lingers for only a tad while.

Suddenly, every insecurity creeps bit by bit until when it engulfs you and thus, causing you to wonder whether you should embrace for a moment or whether you should not let it affect you. People say accept the truth or face the facts.
You let a smidgen of cowardice overhelm you, and yet timidity is the only thing people think of you.

I need chemistry tuition!
Ma. Say yes, say yes, say yes, say yes, say yes.
):
Gosh. These are cute.