<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, February 19, 2009
peace and quiet!

Ahhhhh. My stomach aches!
I feel like throwing up. Seriously.

Changing subject.
Sis and bro went to watch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. And they've yet to get home. ^-^
Parents are asleep and I had just watched Dorm. Well actually, I watched 3 hours ago. hahaha.
Watched it with mum. Well, sort of. Ayah was too busy disturbing me by knocking on the wall or making noises. As per usual, whenever a scary show is being watched. lol.

But importantly, I like to say that it is quiet in this house.
Without siblings on the verge of fighting, or laughing really loudly. :D

I'm changing the background again. But I need to go to the toilet first.
Ergh. This stomachache is making me feel like puking.
):