<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, February 03, 2009
it's been a real bummer

So, finally I'm done with the lit essay ^-^
Oh. And good morning! :)
It's officially 12.15 now. And I am going to be damn tired later. grr.

School's been a drag. Been so tired lately, and I've promised to do my homeworks more diligently. Especially AMath :P
I need help for physics. I'm like lost in class.
It's been a bummer.

School's ending. O's are coming, and I'm nervous. I've not been studying hard enough, which is a pity, since I've made promises to myself. Usually, I can keep promises. Hopefully, this year is smooth-sailing.

Everyone feel the pressure, don't they?