<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, January 18, 2009
fooling myself, not again

Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside
Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
- a little too not over you by david archuleta


Cca fair was a drag. It was a sad, sad affair.
Training was also tough, as there was heavy wind. I'm sorry nad ):
And I went to Ann City, again, on friday. To find what other things I could buy ^-^
Haha. I finally remembered the name. It used to be called Girls R Us and was stark pink.
There was mly dnc yesterday. I had to learn the new steps a day late, as I didn't go on friday. :P
I hate to admit this but. I'm liking david archuleta more as I hear more songs by him. :( I am disappointed to say it, hahaha.
I've been crying too much over canoeing. Hopefully, soon enough, it will be tears of joy! Let's end with a picpic. :)



I'm so dark *-*