wonderfulll
yo. i'm back. :)
Ok, I've been back since monday morn. But bro has been using the comp every day so I wasn't able to update.
We arrived at the malaysia customs at exactly 12am. And I was wondering why the stamp stated 15th dec until kakak told me it was twelve. Lol.
I was the first to wake up of the sibs at 5.30. I cannot function on less than 7hrs of sleep. I was still half asleep till we had reached eunos and got on the bus.
And we ate at A&W at Melaka. Yay. But I was pretty disappointed with the chicken sandwich. The rest of the family were fine with it tho. I want more root beer floats. I literally drank the whole big cup and drank the melted ice cream too. :)
I didn't know we were in Melaka till Ma told me so. Kakak didn't know so she said
it's cool that you can buy things from melaka without being there. lol.
After three stops at Gelang Patah, Sepang Renggam and Malacca, we went to Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. And on the way home, we were supposed to stop at Ayer Hitam but it was already 10.30, so we didn't go.
It took 4 hours to get to customs and they decided to show Wujud at 12.30am. Idiots. And there were only trees around us.
Kakak got embarrased when they called her name as it was her birthday. Bro and I hifived each other because kakak got real red. Literally. Lol.
Ok. Gtg. Bro using.
Cheerios. :D