<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Tuesday, December 30, 2008
showtime.

I'm having a moment here.

'Ami called me just now :D
To ask me out. Yay yay yay. Actually, to confirm our going out.
And apparently, naddd asked me out. I have no idea she did :/
Just now, I came to mly dnc at 1. And I realised it had just ended. Paisey.
But I did have something to do in the morn. So, I have an excuse :) Shafiq was also like me. hahaha. Paisey skali.

Oh. Abg and I tried this thing where you eat an orange. And what is left of the orange, the skin right. You rub it against your teeth, and your teeth would be whiter. Yes, we literally did that with every orange we ate. Hahaha. Go try.

Ok. I am lethargic. I feel a sickness coming. I am becoming flabby, due to weeks of not training. I am hungry.
Like I told abg before. I am so not coming home early in january.
Oh. Abg has a phoney.
My stomach still hurts. I am jealous. And I am sad, sad, sad that I am the only soon-to-be sec four girl in mly dnc. I am stressed that comp is in april, malay o's are in may and that life is about to begin in exactly two days.
Told you I'm having a moment.
I want to go outtttttttttttt.

Would you try doing the orange thingy? It works. ^-^

Goodbye december. Happy New Year and Chinese New Year. Yeeehaaa :D