<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, December 18, 2008
none to leave

Watched Twilight with kakak yesterday at Shaw House.
It wasn't like the book. Some events were reversed and some didn't even appear in the movie. But the eric guy in the movie wasn't what I expected. He looks more cooler than I thought. Lol.
And happy belated birthday nadddd :)

And what Coach said yesterday made me feel sad. About what kind of legacy we want to leave behind.
Somehow, I was sad that when we come back, there would probably no longer be canoeing in school. Now, that's fucky.