<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, December 04, 2008
everything is ending. sooner or later

accepting the facts.

I had fun yesterday with Nad, Fer and Ayu. :)
We went inside the library and went out. Went to woodlands and walked around for about one hour. lol. Then, we went to pasir ris park. The breeze was damn strong and irritating.
And I was woken up today by the construction people. Again. I'm waking up with a headache everyday. I'm no longer waking up voluntarily.
I have an alarm clock now -_-
I went to mly dnc half hour late just now. lol. I'm in tho. But I can get kicked out if I dont improve. But yay. Celebrate while it lasts.

tmr is the fifth. i'll miss you everyday.