<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, September 04, 2008
make me swoon.

If you can't trust the wind, who can you trust?
If you can't love sin, who can you love?
If I begin will you let me finish up?
If I fell down would you pick me up?
- dust by augustana

lol. I'm listening to lindsay lohan's song, bossy. I swear it's not nice.
And puasa is not going the way I thought it would go. Ma is in a bad mood now. And haha, for once it's not my fault :D Anws, Ayah is also not in a good mood.
Bro woke up two hours ago. hahaha. I didn't bother to wake him up, lol. I didn't go geog remedial.. heh. I've yet to buy my shoes. Ok, I bet you dont care. hahaha.
Elearning is done, yay. Well, except for physics, which I cant find. And I did geog without viewing the lesson. I passed tho. hahahaha

I've a bruise on my thigh. It hurts like hell. ):
And haha. I actually remembered what happened in Twilight. All thanks to sis for asking me to read it. New Moon is quite a bore actually, not many interesting facts. Midnight Sun is, I think, not coming out.
It's gonna rain. Once again.
3 more days to school. I cant wait. hahahaha.