just one reason to make me smile.
Love can make miracles change everything
Lift you from the darkness,
and make your heart sing
Love is a river when you fall, it's the greatest power of all
- i still believe by hayden panettierefor all the tests I received last week, I passed all. lol.
I'm liking literature now. Ok, just because I got better marks than Jamie and Lynette. For once. :D
Went to study with nadddd last friday, did maths. And haha. We took abt one hour just to answer one question.
There is a study corner at bedok reservoir. I didn't know that.
my mp3 is still spoilt. ): i think it was because i forgot to take it out of my skirt, and I accidentally washed it together with the skirt. lol.
Ok, I need to complain.
the font size is bigger, the width of the post is longer and the boxes are more to the middle now. thats what is diff with the blog. lol.
ahhhhhh. i want to buy the academy is new album. and a bag. and i want clothes.