<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, August 11, 2008
three days and counting.

nurwul, sorry. aku malas nak buat survey kau, heh.

Firstly,
happy birthday to nurwul :D
Secondly,
happy birthday to kak liana (:
Thirdly,
happy birthday to ma :D
Fourthly,
happy national day!
Fifthly,
computer have been fixed.
after two weeks of waiting.
Finally,
I've broken up. No more boyfriend.
End of story.

It's evident. It's so clear, it can't be disturbed.
There's more trust in her. More than you have in me.
Partly why I let go. I couldn't bear to have a smaller role compared to her.
That may sound selfish, but there's logic behind it.
You believed her. More than you ever with me.
I am regretting for closing one eye, for telling myself that I shouldn't mind.
Luckily I didn't lose my heart.