<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Thursday, August 14, 2008
no more dirty looks, fuckaa.

Contradictory like
oxygen for morons.

I'm so gonna flunk lit common test ): All my answers were crap, I just hope Ai Fen doesn't shout again. She shouted loudly on tuesday.
There was supposedly 4 tests today. Then, there was no amaths test.
First was chem test, which I AM gonna flunk.
Second was amaths test, which was cancelled :D
Third was pure geog test, which sucked.
Fourth was malay test, which I hope I pass. /:
Fifth was ss presentation, which was horrible. Hopefully he's lenient.
Malay compo was tough. Out of 6 paragraphs, 3 were bullshit. There was no relevance to the second qn.
I've seen the burnin' up by jonas brothers video. it is funny, lol.
I have to buck up for EOYs. I didn't pay attention today. Went in one ear, go out the other.
Some people have been saying hi to me lately, hahaha. They say it's cause I always say hi to them.
I want pe. I wanna play frisbee. I wanna bake cookies, which I've not done since two weeks ago. hahahahahaha.
I didn't eat today, saved money. Yayyy. I shall exchange more money with ma, it's fun. :D
gooooobye.