<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, August 24, 2008
i'll cry when it's time to.

you are just like them,
but not a thing like them.

Aww. I miss you, I miss you, I miss you. Is it wrong for me to? /:
Firstly, I'm sorry for fer.

Met ayah, ma and bro at paya lebar. I thought I was late, padehal drg belum sampai. lol.
Then I bought my second baju raya. I need to buy shoes.
Anws. I did fail my chem test,
And I just passed my malay test,
And I also just passed my pure geog test,
And I also just passed social studies,
And I did pass my amaths. Hoorah.
Happy belated one year to amirah and suhaimi (:
And haha. I think I should be sad regarding the breakup. I should, shouldn't I? I miss the laughters I had with him, the moments I had with him. I'll cry when I need to, yeah?
gooobye.

Someone lost her loved one,
would I lose mine too ?
It's like as if everyone's waiting
waiting if it's true.
One to two years is not long
it just sucks more knowing that.
I feel as if they are prepared,
not really affected by the realisation.