<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Monday, July 07, 2008
epitome of not moving.

today's the day. remember?

It's exactly 3.35pm.
Firstly, happy birthday to Darwita Azmi (:
Secondly, happy belated birthday to Rasyad Phiroze (:
Thirdly, happy advanced birthday to Asyraf :D
Fourthly, congrats Kak Lydiawaty on her engagement :D

It made me jealous. No idea why. It makes me feel like I'm cheating someone's feelings. It feels like I'm going back on something I'd said, something I'd promised. My heart's somewhere it should not be. Can someone tell me I'm stupid for believing. Oh God, I suck.

On Friday, moved boats to Macritchie Reservoir. The ride there was funny as that someone couldn't laugh. Confined space, lol. Anws. On the ride back, all of the sec threes slept. The others could still talk and laugh. heh.
On saturday, me and the parents went to lavender just to buy my booties, lol. I thought they wanted to buy other stuffs, so I asked them to go lavender. In the end, we went home straight after buying them. Hahaha, my parents are weird. On sunday, went to geylang cause only Sis wanted to buy clothes for hari raya. At last, me and bro bought too.
Oh. Me and bro were fighting that day but we talked as per normal directly after that. And I keep saying hi to sis in the morning. Or I will wave like crazy to ma. Or I will say good morning or hi to ayah. Something is wrong, hahaha.
Bro went to Pasir Ris Park at 8, no idea why so early. Sis is at work, still. Ayah is not home yet. & Ma is sleeping. Conclusion? i am boredddddddd.

One more day to the start. Two more days to the day. Three more days to what will not happen. Four more days to the end. Gosh, can it get any more depressing?