<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Friday, July 11, 2008
on high.

Somehow, it don't matter.

Got scolded by ma, yet again, yesterday. Shall not story on that. Let's look on the other things that happen like..
Firstly, Happy birthday Masnita (:
Secondly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUHD ASYRAF BIN ABDUL AZIZ! :D
You've been my closest confidante, my listening buddy, my news source, my friend. At times we irritate the hell out of each other, at times we hate each other and at times we fight. You've also been the one who would knock some sense into me. You've also been the one who can make me laugh like nuts. Bro, I hope you remain happy. Happy 16th birthday you idiot.

Thirdly. That teacher is officially an asshole.
Fourthly, I feel weirdly happy yet sad. Amazement.
Fifthly, I'm looking forward to monday, wonder what will happen.
& I agree with ayu, crying is contagious. lol.
Sixthly, I haven't cried so hard in two months. How sad.