Bro always says,
does everything have to have an answer?
My fault. I asked too many qns. /:Eargh. I'm sick. Hope I won't have fever ):
Whatever happened to being sick only once or twice a year? Now I feel sad. It's my third time being down with flu. How sad.
Serves me right for wanting to get sick ): I was wishing I'd get sick and have to stay home. Eargh, I'm depressed.
Farah didn't come school today. She missed the phototaking.
And for once this year, I went to maths remedial. I was happy the whole day. Haha.
Was looking forward to remedial. Whined to everyone about not wanting to go, but I was ecstatic actually. Hahaha.
Brother is sick too. Yay, I've a buddy :D It's either I passed it to him or he passed it to me. And he's sleeping. Yes, at 8.30.
I'm hoping Sis get sick next. I want her to suffer too, muahaha. I'll bet bro agrees that it's unfair she's not sick. Cruelty.
Saw him at the fourth floor, no idea why he was at school at 4pm. And yes syamil, I went home straight after canoeing phototaking (:
I'm feeling both warm and cold. I hope it means I'm getting better. Haha. I'm not going to eat panadol, I don't care what ma says. :D
There's pe tomorrow! YAYYYYYYYYYYY. There's emaths common test and amaths test on friday. I'm going to die soon.
I'm going to go home straight tomorrow. Yes, be a good daughter. Hahaha. I think I shall bake cookies tomorrow. Hope it will turn out nice. gooobye sounds like some professional name for snot, gooobye geyuckus. Hahaha.
And two more days. Thanks eh ayu for reminding me -_- lol. That looks funny. Wonder why I'd never used it before. I shall put it at the most random places now.
Looks like mr michelin. hahaha. -_-
GOOOBYE GEYUCKUS (:
ps. I just realised my song makes no sense. It's just about lying on your back, staring at the clouds. hahaha.