Doctors are perverts,
but with license to do so.It's been two weeks. heh.
The obs people have came back, yay (: On tuesday, we had to do the sme survey during pe. Congrats to mr ang on being a father, again!
On wednesday, me and amira bought hoodies.
On friday, went to amira's house to see her kittens. Didn't play with them tho, was too scared out of my wits. Before that, went to buy bubble tea and saw brother. Then, we went back school. We firstly thought of waiting for the obs people, but didn't happen as they were late.
On saturday, went to KKH with the parents to see Cik Ani. She could barely speak. I hope she get well soon. On the way home, at bedok inter, ma asked me what to buy. I thought she asked what I wanted to eat so I said nasi goreng ayam. Then she said, 'Ok, go buy one.' So I asked, 'One only? Serious?' She said yes, so I went to buy.
Reached home, blahblah, then I sat down and was about to start eating when she said, 'Eh? I buy for abang, not for you.' So I said, 'You asked me what to buy, so I answer la what I want. Then you say go buy, so I go buy la.' Ma was damn paisey. Hahaha.
And todayyyyyy.
Went to suntec around 12.50 to watch a movie as we had 4 discounted tickets from EngWah, one ticket was paid full. Sis pestered ma and ayah to watch too. Watched
the dark knight. :D Highly recommended. I think I'm going to watch it again. Anyone bother to join? Heh.
Changed blogskin and song. The blogskin is cute.
And I'm reading Harry Potter. hahaha. gooooooobye.