<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Wednesday, June 04, 2008
stupid goalkeeper.

One hand touch to goal.

On Friday, had to help out with the 'decorations'. I have no idea what it's called. And suddenly I had this conversation with my eldest aunt. She was shocked and told her husband the next day, how weird. Oh, I was watching supernatural, which I dislike but at that moment, at that house, it was nice to watch. Heh, no offence eh. She and my uncle speaks good english, so there's no translation.
Aunt: Atikah, I ask you something okay?
Me: Uhh. Okay?
Aunt:*volume increases. happy that I actually talk to her. hah.* Why are you so tanned?
Me: Oh, tanned eh? More like dark.
Aunt: Ya, you're tanned. What are you involved in? Golf? Sailing?
Me:*acts flattered* No la.
Aunt: Then, what's your cca?
Me: Canoeing?
Aunt: Really? No wonder!

Then, my other aunts started asking 'Really?'. Honestly, they were really intrigued when I said I was in canoeing. And for the fact that I was surrounded by at least 6 aunts who all are from father's side of the family and have hereditary loud voices. Imagine the earthquake. LOL. Okok, no offence (: So, the next day, while at the bride's place, while eating, my aunt told my uncle. He who then guessed and asked whether I was in tennis. Racket(sp?) and me dont mix. I think the racket would fly instead. I cant hold rackets, hahaha.

Then, on sunday, I became a kendarat, since I was the cousin of the groom. It was sad, really. My feet hurt like heck as I had walked to and fro straight for an hour. No thanks to all my other 9 cousins who went to the bride's place. Luckily I had a few male cousins incl. my bro. My sis and I were the only ones left. Bagus eh? Anws, in the end, we got moolahs. :D $20 is worth the tiring feet. My sister then took a leave the next day, stating that she was tired. Rightttt. But bro and me had sch& canoeing respectively. Very sad, hahaha.
After canoeing, nad, fer, ayu and me went to eat at food culture. Then, me and ayu went to meet them while fer& nad went home. Then, I went home around 6+ and I was waiting for the lift when I suddenly saw bro. Went home, and we both got scolded. She didnt talk to us for two days. Yay, not.
Yesterday, did nothing. Today, had training. OK, today sucks. The water was heavy and our timing was ya. After that, went to Mcdonalds. Bought two apple pie& limeade. Now, I have headache. Hahaha. So, next week, there's two bbqs. On wednesday and friday. I'm looking forward to friday, not so to wednesday. But I need to go, it's already paid. Heh. Oh, and.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NUR MOHD HAFIZ & NUR RAMIZAH !:D
Oh. Who watched the s'pore vs uzbekistan match? At least two goals were achieved thanks to lionel. He should stay at the goalpost. The score was also terrible, gaahh. The score was 3-7, how depressing. I stopped watching right after 2-6, spare the misery. hahaha.
Ok, Goodbye :)
lins; okay. rafi; yay! okay.
farah; hahaha. true what. nurwul; okay. good(:
nisya; okay, and relinked.