<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28874127?origin\x3dhttp://valentinecurse.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
nur atikah.
16, 011193.
i have too many words in my head to form normal sentences.

4E3 Canoeing Asyraf Nurul Alif Aliya Amira AmiraJunior Farah FarahLiyana Faris Fazilah Ferdaus Genevieve Hidayu Masnita Nadiah Nazri Sarah SheauJing YuanTing Zihan
Facebook Tumblr


Sunday, June 08, 2008
never like before.

The kind of idiocy that seems to never go away.

Was all psyched up today, wanting to do homework. In the end, it didn't happened. And I just realised I didn't submit my social studies homework. I have no idea if I had taken the amaths homework or not. I just know I didn't take the paper for distinction people.
And I'm forced to read a malay book. I can read malay books. I just can't read it when I know that I'm supposed to do it for someone, when I'm forced to. English is fine, except that I need to remember the details, bummer.

I forgot what I'd typed for social studies. I'm out of ideas and I need to print 10 bloody pages of emaths paper. That's real wacked, actually. The 'that's wacked' line is getting irritating post by post, right? Lol. I need to find the chemistry homework, hopefully I have it. Oh. I have mastered pool. Thanks to my coach, ferdaus (: Hahaha. And I'd managed to beat her, very wacked indeed. hahaha. I miss everyone. I'm looking forward to this friday's barbeque.
I'm just looking forward to meeting those crazy classmates. Very mediocre with no school actually. I've finally eaten prata this morning after months of not eating it. And I ate fried chicken. Yay, totally ecstatic today. I miss rain.
Yesterday, me and bro talked. It's been a long time since we've talked and laughed like heck. Btw, have you realised by now that this is random? :D I miss amira, sakinah, farah and aysha. I haven't seen them since oral. Oh, hasifi's online. yayyyyyyy :D It's been two weeks since I've chatted with him. He's my buddy in crime where we won't wake up even if a bomb explodes, lol.
This may be abit too late, but. Nadiah, I hope you have a good time in Desaru. And tomorrow is the socalled canoeing camp. Exhausted will I be. I saw Raihan. The first time since last year, eventhough he lives in my block. Very weird. I'm getting a haircut, and I swear I'll cry in front of the hairdresser if it's not nice. I wanna try the Darn Good Brownie at Mccafe. Seems tempting. I bet people watched the s'pore vs uzbekistan away game. I hope they win against saudi arabia tho. I'm psyched, are you? :D
saksinah; omggg, you did? he's a confirmed pervert, man. &ya, i do remember.
amalia; damn it. heh. fer; LOL.
munn; hello. hahaha